Skip to main content
- Wikipedia: Lambda Calculus (good)
- Henk Barendregt and Erik Barendsen  Introduction to Lambda Calculus (available online, at our level, perfect)
- Raul Rojas  A Tutorial Introduction to the Lambda Calculus (available online, at our level, very clear)
- H.P. Barendregt , The Lambda Calculus (A standard reference. Lots of symbols. The work of an expert. Probably a little above our heads (or certainly my head).)
- Handbook of Logic in Computer Science (1992), S.Abramsky, D.Gabbay and T.Maibaum (eds.)
- Handbook of Theoretical Computer Science (1990), J. van Leuwen (ed.) (see, for example, Barendregt's article).
- J.R.Hindley and J.P. Seldin, An Introduction of Combinators and Lambda Calculus (Well worth a read, but the older typeface is a bit off-putting).
- G.Huet and D.C.Oppen(1980), Equations and Rewrite Rules A survey
- Rinus Plasmeijer and Marko van Eekelen(1993), Functional Programming and Parallel Graph Rewriting
- G.E.Revesz, Lambda Calculus, Combinators and Functional Programming (appeals to me, is that an argument? Uses unusual, but sensible, notation for lambda calculus.)
- M.R.Sleep, M.J. Plasmeijer and M.C.J.D. van Eekelen(1993),Term Graph Rewriting-- Theory and Practice